Police are appealing for help in locating a woman who has gone missing from her home in Bradley Stoke.
Asta Samuliomene, who is 33 years old, was last seen at her home on Monday 1st October.
Her family and her police are concerned for her welfare and would appeal to Asta to make contact and let them know she is safe and well.
Asta is described as white, approximately 5’5″ tall, of a slim build with short, dark brown hair in a bob style. She was wearing reading glasses and may be in possession of a brown bag.
Anyone who knows where Asta is, or Asta herself, is asked to contact the police on 101.
UPDATE (3rd October): Police searching for missing Bradley Stoke woman Asta Samuliomene have found a body.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - 8th July 2019