A 17-year-old man from Winterbourne has been charged with the theft of a motorbike from Bradley Stoke.
The vehicle was taken on Friday 28th September. A suspect was arrested on Sunday 30th September.
The 17-year-old was charged yesterday, Wednesday 10th October, and is on conditional police bail, including an overnight curfew, until his appearance before Northavon Youth Court later this month.
Avon and Somerset Police say the man was charged as a result of their Operation Relentless initiative.
Related link: Police in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Police
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - 8th July 2019