A masked and hooded mugger robbed a man of a mobile phone and gold ring at knifepoint in Stanshaws Close, Bradley Stoke earlier this week, reports the Bristol Post.
Police say the 29-year-old victim was talking on his mobile phone when he became aware of someone behind him.
When he looked round he saw a man who threatened him with a knife and demanded his phone, his wallet and his jewellery.
The robbery happened at around 1:15pm on Monday (8th October).
Anyone with information is asked to call the police on 101.
Related link: Police in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Police
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - January 23rd, 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - November 15th, 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - July 30th, 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - July 8th, 2019
- New year starts without a single PCSO in the Stokes - February 12th, 2019