Having done a lot of walking around Bradley Stoke recently, I wondered if anybody is finding the overgrown bushes and plants that seem to take over most of the pavement as annoying as me?
My daughter rides on her bike quite a lot and has to go near the kerbside a lot of the time. Some of them are prickly bushes and would cause injury if you got too close.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020