Having done a lot of walking around Bradley Stoke recently, I wondered if anybody is finding the overgrown bushes and plants that seem to take over most of the pavement as annoying as me?
My daughter rides on her bike quite a lot and has to go near the kerbside a lot of the time. Some of them are prickly bushes and would cause injury if you got too close.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021