Having done a lot of walking around Bradley Stoke recently, I wondered if anybody is finding the overgrown bushes and plants that seem to take over most of the pavement as annoying as me?
My daughter rides on her bike quite a lot and has to go near the kerbside a lot of the time. Some of them are prickly bushes and would cause injury if you got too close.
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020