I sat waiting in the car at the far end of the car park at Willow Brook Centre this lunch time. Hubby took the trolley back. The number of cars that were ignoring the 10mph speed limit was worrying. One woman in a small silver car went past revving her engine very loud, just looking to the side.
Made me wonder that now the car park will be busier with pedestrians, how long before some one gets seriously injured, with a life changing injury?
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019