Happy New Year to all our website readers, Facebook fans and Twitter followers from the Journal team!
We enjoyed bringing you the town’s most comprehensive news and photo coverage during 2012 and look forward to bringing you more of the same during 2013.
One of the features of the past year has been the success of our social media channels and we now have over 500 fans on Facebook and more than 700 followers on Twitter. If Santa brought you a new smartphone or tablet for Christmas, don’t forget to “get social” and join us!
All of our website news stories appear on Facebook and we also share news from other sources that we feel will be of interest to our readers. Statistics show that photographs are very popular with our fans and we often put up pictures on Facebook before a story appears on the website.
If you really want to know about everything that’s happening in Bradley Stoke, you need to follow us on Twitter. As well as publishing our own news headlines, we also retweet what others are writing (both organisations and individuals). Each morning we also ‘tweet’ reminders of any special events taking place that day in Bradley Stoke (from our comprehensive What’s On guide).
We’re always on the lookout for people to join the Journal team, so please get in touch if you would like to contribute to Bradley Stoke’s number one independent, locally-produced news website.
P.S. Don’t forget to vote in our charity reader poll to find the best Christmas lights display in Bradley Stoke. Voting closes at midnight!
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020