A house in Great Meadow Road had the best Christmas lights display in Bradley Stoke for 2012, according to a charity reader poll conducted by The Journal.
The property was selected from a shortlist of five entries that had been recommended by fans of our Facebook page in the run-up to Christmas.
Attracting 144 votes from the total of 322 cast, the Great Meadow Road house ran out a clear winner, ahead of properties in Watch Elm Close (71 votes), Juniper Way (50 votes), Tarragon Place (30 votes) and Wheatfield Drive (28 votes).
The reader poll, which ran from 23rd December 2012 to 2nd January 2013, was kindly sponsored by local law firm Hutchinson Legal & Associates, who will donate £100 to a charity chosen by the owner/tenant of the winning property.
A big thank you to all readers who made recommendations and took part in the poll. We look forward to repeating the exercise next Christmas!
The nominated charity will be announced in due course.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local Explorer Scout presented with Gold DofE Award at St James’s Palace - May 21st, 2015
- Trench Lane boot sale starts again this Sunday - May 1st, 2015
- BSCS students see dream prom outfits become a reality thanks to John Lewis - April 25th, 2015
- Free book giveaway on World Book Night - April 22nd, 2015
- Wessex Water announces £25m sewer relief scheme to support new housing - April 19th, 2015
Share this article: