A house in Great Meadow Road had the best Christmas lights display in Bradley Stoke for 2012, according to a charity reader poll conducted by The Journal.
The property was selected from a shortlist of five entries that had been recommended by fans of our Facebook page in the run-up to Christmas.
Attracting 144 votes from the total of 322 cast, the Great Meadow Road house ran out a clear winner, ahead of properties in Watch Elm Close (71 votes), Juniper Way (50 votes), Tarragon Place (30 votes) and Wheatfield Drive (28 votes).
The reader poll, which ran from 23rd December 2012 to 2nd January 2013, was kindly sponsored by local law firm Hutchinson Legal & Associates, who will donate £100 to a charity chosen by the owner/tenant of the winning property.
A big thank you to all readers who made recommendations and took part in the poll. We look forward to repeating the exercise next Christmas!
The nominated charity will be announced in due course.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Win £30 in our autumn photo competition - October 21st, 2016
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom September update - October 4th, 2016
- Shire horses help local hotel celebrate AA award - October 2nd, 2016
- Bradley Stoke Tesco Extra team on the look out for further community projects - September 20th, 2016
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2016 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - September 13th, 2016
Share this article: