A house in Great Meadow Road had the best Christmas lights display in Bradley Stoke for 2012, according to a charity reader poll conducted by The Journal.
The property was selected from a shortlist of five entries that had been recommended by fans of our Facebook page in the run-up to Christmas.
Attracting 144 votes from the total of 322 cast, the Great Meadow Road house ran out a clear winner, ahead of properties in Watch Elm Close (71 votes), Juniper Way (50 votes), Tarragon Place (30 votes) and Wheatfield Drive (28 votes).
The reader poll, which ran from 23rd December 2012 to 2nd January 2013, was kindly sponsored by local law firm Hutchinson Legal & Associates, who will donate £100 to a charity chosen by the owner/tenant of the winning property.
A big thank you to all readers who made recommendations and took part in the poll. We look forward to repeating the exercise next Christmas!
The nominated charity will be announced in due course.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bradley Stoke Scout leader helps out at World Jamboree in Japan - July 28th, 2015
- Free summer play scheme for 5 to 11 year-olds - July 26th, 2015
- Competition launched to find local musical talent - July 24th, 2015
- Prize draw winner Natasha receives her Anytime Fitness membership key - July 22nd, 2015
- 'Running fever' spreading in Bradley Stoke - July 21st, 2015
Share this article: