A house in Great Meadow Road had the best Christmas lights display in Bradley Stoke for 2012, according to a charity reader poll conducted by The Journal.
The property was selected from a shortlist of five entries that had been recommended by fans of our Facebook page in the run-up to Christmas.
Attracting 144 votes from the total of 322 cast, the Great Meadow Road house ran out a clear winner, ahead of properties in Watch Elm Close (71 votes), Juniper Way (50 votes), Tarragon Place (30 votes) and Wheatfield Drive (28 votes).
The reader poll, which ran from 23rd December 2012 to 2nd January 2013, was kindly sponsored by local law firm Hutchinson Legal & Associates, who will donate £100 to a charity chosen by the owner/tenant of the winning property.
A big thank you to all readers who made recommendations and took part in the poll. We look forward to repeating the exercise next Christmas!
The nominated charity will be announced in due course.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter fun day ahead at Willow Brook Centre - March 29th, 2015
- Travellers set up camp in car park of Bradley Stoke business - March 23rd, 2015
- BSCS students in final of John Lewis design & sewing competition - March 13th, 2015
- Organ donor praised for his "amazing gift" to a complete stranger - March 9th, 2015
- MP asked to press BT over "lack of capacity" at broadband cabinets - March 6th, 2015
Share this article: