A house in Great Meadow Road had the best Christmas lights display in Bradley Stoke for 2012, according to a charity reader poll conducted by The Journal.
The property was selected from a shortlist of five entries that had been recommended by fans of our Facebook page in the run-up to Christmas.
Attracting 144 votes from the total of 322 cast, the Great Meadow Road house ran out a clear winner, ahead of properties in Watch Elm Close (71 votes), Juniper Way (50 votes), Tarragon Place (30 votes) and Wheatfield Drive (28 votes).
The reader poll, which ran from 23rd December 2012 to 2nd January 2013, was kindly sponsored by local law firm Hutchinson Legal & Associates, who will donate £100 to a charity chosen by the owner/tenant of the winning property.
A big thank you to all readers who made recommendations and took part in the poll. We look forward to repeating the exercise next Christmas!
The nominated charity will be announced in due course.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Motorcyclist injured and car catches fire in Brook Way crash - December 3rd, 2016
- Christmas market to raise funds for local children’s charity - November 23rd, 2016
- The Willow Brook Centre lights up for Christmas - November 16th, 2016
- Groups looking for YOUR vote to win funding - November 16th, 2016
- Bradley Stoke Way lane closure to start on Monday morning - November 13th, 2016
Share this article: