There is an increasing problem with travellers in the Bradley Stoke area.
My son has told me on numerous occasions that they intimidate local children in the skate park and by the leisure centre.
There are problems in and around Tesco’s.
Are the Police aware of this and is there anything that can be done?
If they were not so rude and obnoxious, then I wouldn’t have a problem, but they seem to love the fact that people are intimidated.
Photo: Bradley Stoke Skate Park (archive image).
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021