There is an increasing problem with travellers in the Bradley Stoke area.
My son has told me on numerous occasions that they intimidate local children in the skate park and by the leisure centre.
There are problems in and around Tesco’s.
Are the Police aware of this and is there anything that can be done?
If they were not so rude and obnoxious, then I wouldn’t have a problem, but they seem to love the fact that people are intimidated.
Photo: Bradley Stoke Skate Park (archive image).
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020