There is an increasing problem with travellers in the Bradley Stoke area.
My son has told me on numerous occasions that they intimidate local children in the skate park and by the leisure centre.
There are problems in and around Tesco’s.
Are the Police aware of this and is there anything that can be done?
If they were not so rude and obnoxious, then I wouldn’t have a problem, but they seem to love the fact that people are intimidated.
Photo: Bradley Stoke Skate Park (archive image).
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom summer 2020 update - July 11th, 2020
- The Brightwell: A new beginning - July 10th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Volunteering to ensure the most vulnerable in our community are supported - July 10th, 2020
- Change of hands for Bright Sparks pre-schools - July 8th, 2020
- Prints of local student's 'hero' word art drawing now available to order - June 20th, 2020