There is an increasing problem with travellers in the Bradley Stoke area.
My son has told me on numerous occasions that they intimidate local children in the skate park and by the leisure centre.
There are problems in and around Tesco’s.
Are the Police aware of this and is there anything that can be done?
If they were not so rude and obnoxious, then I wouldn’t have a problem, but they seem to love the fact that people are intimidated.
Photo: Bradley Stoke Skate Park (archive image).
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom report for August - 3rd September 2020
- VE Day carnival rearranged for May 2021 - 25th July 2020
- Stone ‘happiness snake’ just keeps on growing! - 14th July 2020