Last Sunday (3rd Feb 2013), we were parked in the Willow Brook Centre car park at Tescos and some unknown vehicle crashed into my car and just drove off.
I am left with an ‘at fault’ insurance claim and an excess fee of £300.
Matt Taylor, the supervisor at Willow Brook, told me this happens on a regular basis.
Other drivers would benefit from hearing about this and a reminder to other drivers that it is a crime to drive off after a collision.
They left me with an £800 repair and an ‘at fault’ insurance claim.
The Willow Brook are investigating their CCTV.
[Ed: If anyone witnessed this incident, please contact us and we’ll put you in touch with Rebecca.]
Last 5 posts in General News
- Coronavirus: Volunteering to ensure the most vulnerable in our community are supported - July 10th, 2020
- Change of hands for Bright Sparks pre-schools - July 8th, 2020
- Prints of local student's 'hero' word art drawing now available to order - June 20th, 2020
- Petition launched after Holy Trinity serves notice on private after-school club - June 17th, 2020
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020