Last Sunday (3rd Feb 2013), we were parked in the Willow Brook Centre car park at Tescos and some unknown vehicle crashed into my car and just drove off.
I am left with an ‘at fault’ insurance claim and an excess fee of £300.
Matt Taylor, the supervisor at Willow Brook, told me this happens on a regular basis.
Other drivers would benefit from hearing about this and a reminder to other drivers that it is a crime to drive off after a collision.
They left me with an £800 repair and an ‘at fault’ insurance claim.
The Willow Brook are investigating their CCTV.
[Ed: If anyone witnessed this incident, please contact us and we’ll put you in touch with Rebecca.]
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020