Last Sunday (3rd Feb 2013), we were parked in the Willow Brook Centre car park at Tescos and some unknown vehicle crashed into my car and just drove off.
I am left with an ‘at fault’ insurance claim and an excess fee of £300.
Matt Taylor, the supervisor at Willow Brook, told me this happens on a regular basis.
Other drivers would benefit from hearing about this and a reminder to other drivers that it is a crime to drive off after a collision.
They left me with an £800 repair and an ‘at fault’ insurance claim.
The Willow Brook are investigating their CCTV.
[Ed: If anyone witnessed this incident, please contact us and we’ll put you in touch with Rebecca.]
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021