Is there any way people from Bradley Stoke can petition or anything about sorting out the roundabout by Hatchet Road and Gypsy Patch Lane?
In the morning it will take me 30 minutes just to go straight across the roundabout. It gets jammed packed no one will let anyone out meaning lots of beeping and frustration.
It needs to be organised or something as it’s so stupid it hurts :(.
Do you have any ideas how we can get this out to the public of Bradley Stoke so they can help put a stop to this?
[Ed: Happy to help by putting this story up for comment.]
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020