Is there any way people from Bradley Stoke can petition or anything about sorting out the roundabout by Hatchet Road and Gypsy Patch Lane?
In the morning it will take me 30 minutes just to go straight across the roundabout. It gets jammed packed no one will let anyone out meaning lots of beeping and frustration.
It needs to be organised or something as it’s so stupid it hurts :(.
Do you have any ideas how we can get this out to the public of Bradley Stoke so they can help put a stop to this?
[Ed: Happy to help by putting this story up for comment.]
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020
- Rabbit Roundabout improvements: Completion date slips into October - 21st October 2020
- Legal e-scooter trial expected to start soon - 10th October 2020
- Roadworks in the Stokes: Plenty more to come! - 8th October 2020