Tesco Extra at the Willow Brook Centre in Bradley Stoke is launching its F&F Spring/Summer 2013 range by hosting a charity fashion show on Saturday 13th April.
Their full range of stylish and affordable clothes will be modelled by Tesco staff and their families – babies, toddlers, teenagers and adults – during two catwalk shows at 11am and 2pm.
The show is free but all donations will go to the national Tesco charity partnership, Diabetes UK.
Customer Services Manager Alison Egan said:
“We are looking forward to showing Bradley Stoke shoppers the great new collection for this Spring/Summer. All the staff are excited about it. I’d like to thank the management team at the Willow Brook Centre for supporting us, and the wonderful staff at the Reflections hairdressing salon for doing our models’ hair.”
“Diabetes UK is an excellent charity and we hope to raise some money for them too. On the day, we’ll also be giving out vouchers that offer £5 off if you spend £25. Come and join us for a day of fashion and fun!”
Entertainment at the event will be provided by Bradley Stoke Radio (BSR) and the South West Winterguard Academy.
Source: Press release from the Willow Brook Centre
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019