I know this is a long shot but we lost our cat, Kiki, around four years ago. At the time we lived in Hedgerows, the new builds behind Tesco and we hadn’t been there long when she ran out the front door and didn’t come back.
We hadn’t been there long, so weren’t sure if she couldn’t find her way back to us. We spent weeks looking for her, put up posters and contacted the local vets and council with no luck
I just wanted to know if anyone has taken her in as I saw a cat very similar to her by the Baileys Court pub on Saturday (20th April). She was black with mottled gingery markings, quite small and had three black feet and one light brown. When she ran off she was wearing a silver sparkly collar.
If anyone has any information I would appreciate it if you got in contact so I know she is OK. She was my husband’s first pet and he loved her so much and he’s never really moved on from losing her.
[Ed: Anyone with information can contact The Journal and we’ll forward your message to KTyrrell.]
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020