I know this is a long shot but we lost our cat, Kiki, around four years ago. At the time we lived in Hedgerows, the new builds behind Tesco and we hadn’t been there long when she ran out the front door and didn’t come back.
We hadn’t been there long, so weren’t sure if she couldn’t find her way back to us. We spent weeks looking for her, put up posters and contacted the local vets and council with no luck
I just wanted to know if anyone has taken her in as I saw a cat very similar to her by the Baileys Court pub on Saturday (20th April). She was black with mottled gingery markings, quite small and had three black feet and one light brown. When she ran off she was wearing a silver sparkly collar.
If anyone has any information I would appreciate it if you got in contact so I know she is OK. She was my husband’s first pet and he loved her so much and he’s never really moved on from losing her.
[Ed: Anyone with information can contact The Journal and we’ll forward your message to KTyrrell.]
Last 5 posts in General News
- Stone ‘happiness snake’ just keeps on growing! - July 14th, 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom summer 2020 update - July 11th, 2020
- The Brightwell: A new beginning - July 10th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Volunteering to ensure the most vulnerable in our community are supported - July 10th, 2020
- Change of hands for Bright Sparks pre-schools - July 8th, 2020