The Willow Brook Centre in Bradley Stoke has been shortlisted for two prestigious national industry awards.
The SCEPTRE Awards, run by Shopping Centre magazine, recognise the best practice and the best people in the shopping centre industry.
The Willow Brook Centre has reached the shortlist in both the Waste Management Category and the Centre Manager (Medium) category.
The SCEPTRE Awards put the spotlight on management teams, retailers and suppliers that demonstrate real excellence. The winners will be announced at an awards dinner at The Dorchester in London on 25th June 2013.
Centre Manager Scott Lahive said:
“We are delighted to have been shortlisted for these awards. In particular the Waste Management category. We have achieved zero to landfill in the last year and are really proud of our waste management achievements.”
“The SCEPTRE awards are very highly regarded in the industry and shopping centres of all sizes across the country compete. It’s a great achievement just to get nominated.”
Related link: Shopping in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - June 9th, 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - September 19th, 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - September 6th, 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - August 10th, 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - August 2nd, 2019