In response to the deluge of negative comment that greeted last week’s announcement that another mobile phone outlet (Phones 4u) is to open at the Willow Brook shopping centre in Bradley Stoke, The Journal has today launched a reader poll to find out the types of stores residents feel are missing from our town centre.
An informal discussion on our Facebook page last week attracted more than a hundred comments and suggestions and we have used that feedback to select a list of ten store types to be included in our website poll:
- Clothing store
- Gift shop
- Post office
- Sportswear store
We’re asking all readers to take part by choosing up to three of the available options.
You can complete the poll in the sidebar of the website or on the Polls Archive page.
The discussion on Facebook also generated a list of specific retailers that people would like to see opening in Bradley Stoke, including New Look, Marks & Spencer, Next, Primark, Peacocks, PC World, Wilkinson, Iceland, McDonald’s, Topshop and Game. Why not use the comments section of this story to add your suggestions?
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019