I have just moved into Bradley Stoke with my husband. We have found our new neighbours to be lovely and so far have been very happy living here.
Unfortunately our new house is chilly! We have found that the original door lets in a lot of cold and also leads to a lot of condensation.
We would like to have our door replaced and have noticed that a lot of others in our road have already had this done.
As we are new to the area we were hoping we might get some recommendations in relation to good local tradespeople?
Thanks in anticipation.
Archive image: Courtesy of JDC Windows
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021