I have just moved into Bradley Stoke with my husband. We have found our new neighbours to be lovely and so far have been very happy living here.
Unfortunately our new house is chilly! We have found that the original door lets in a lot of cold and also leads to a lot of condensation.
We would like to have our door replaced and have noticed that a lot of others in our road have already had this done.
As we are new to the area we were hoping we might get some recommendations in relation to good local tradespeople?
Thanks in anticipation.
Archive image: Courtesy of JDC Windows
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020