I have just moved into Bradley Stoke with my husband. We have found our new neighbours to be lovely and so far have been very happy living here.
Unfortunately our new house is chilly! We have found that the original door lets in a lot of cold and also leads to a lot of condensation.
We would like to have our door replaced and have noticed that a lot of others in our road have already had this done.
As we are new to the area we were hoping we might get some recommendations in relation to good local tradespeople?
Thanks in anticipation.
Archive image: Courtesy of JDC Windows
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020