I have just moved into Bradley Stoke with my husband. We have found our new neighbours to be lovely and so far have been very happy living here.
Unfortunately our new house is chilly! We have found that the original door lets in a lot of cold and also leads to a lot of condensation.
We would like to have our door replaced and have noticed that a lot of others in our road have already had this done.
As we are new to the area we were hoping we might get some recommendations in relation to good local tradespeople?
Thanks in anticipation.
Archive image: Courtesy of JDC Windows
Last 5 posts in General News
- VE Day carnival rearranged for May 2021 - July 25th, 2020
- Stone ‘happiness snake’ just keeps on growing! - July 14th, 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom summer 2020 update - July 11th, 2020
- The Brightwell: A new beginning - July 10th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Volunteering to ensure the most vulnerable in our community are supported - July 10th, 2020