Organised by local ladies-only running club Sole Sisters, the race starts and finishes at the Jubilee Centre in Savages Wood Road, where there will also be free car parking, showers, toilets and refreshments for runners and spectators
The race route [map] takes in much of the Three Brooks Local Nature Reserve as well as stretches along Brook Way and Bradley Stoke Way.
Last year’s winner was Andrew Cooke of Bristol & West AC, who completed the course in a time of 34:31, with Hayley Bennett (also Bristol & West AC) the first woman home in 44:51.
The entry limit for this year’s race is 600, the same as last year’s final figure – which was increased from 500 after places sold out by April! Entry fees are unchanged from 2013 at £13 (affiliated)/£15 (unaffiliated).
As in previous years, the race will use ‘chip’ timing and all finishers will receive a technical t-shirt.
Sole Sisters have chosen Paul’s Place as this year’s race charity.
More information and related links:
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018