Children will be able to meet a prehistoric visitor this week when Tiny the stegosaurus comes to the Willow Brook shopping centre in Bradley Stoke.
Tiny, a rather playful 125-million-year-young dinosaur, will be performing three shows at the Willow Brook Centre on Wednesday 16th April – at 11am, 12.30pm and 2pm. Children will be able to meet her, feed her and chat to her in dinosaur language.
The incredibly life-like dinosaur will be joined by Suzanna Stone, a paleontologist who presents a fun and informative natural history show. Children and parents will be encouraged to share their knowledge of dinosaurs and to come up with some scientific theories of their own.
Andy Wynn, Willow Brook manager, said:
“We are looking forward to welcoming Tiny the Stegosaurus to Willow Brook during the school holidays. I’m sure our little shoppers will enjoy the day of free fun.”
Children will be able to to follow the hidden dinosaur footprints around the Willow Brook Centre to win a chocolate treat.
There will also be an Easter craft workshop for children to make bunnies and eggs in time for the weekend.
Source: Press release issued on behalf of the Willow Brook Centre.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018