An ‘owltastic’ time was had by all at the Bradley Stoke Wise Owls Club Open Day on Saturday 29th March.
Children enjoyed arts and craft activities, including making Mother’s Day gifts and cards. Parents were able to tour the fantastic facilities and meet the team at Bradley Stoke Wise Owls Club. They finished the afternoon with an owls and birds of prey display provided by Owl Occasions.
The club’s next event will be an Easter ‘Owl’ Hunt at the Jubilee Green Park on Monday 21st April from 11am -12 noon (weather permitting). Children and parents are welcome to attend and staff from the club will be there to answer any questions and join in the fun!
Bradley Stoke Wise Owls Club is a new after school and holiday club that opens soon at the Jubilee Centre. Rather than just providing child care for parents who work, a wide range of activities will be on offer for the children to take part in. There is an educational aspect to the club too, where children will receive half an hour group tuition in Maths and English from a qualified teacher.
For more information contact Luci Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07938 192973.
Photo: Staff, visitors and owls at the Open Day on 29th March.
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020