Enter our exclusive free prize draw by Sunday 27th April 2014 for a chance of winning one of five £100 vouchers to spend on shoes at Brantano.
To celebrate the launch of its Get Measured for Tommy’s campaign, Brantano has teamed up with the Bradley Stoke Journal to offer readers the chance to win one of five £100 of vouchers to spend on shoes.
From Friday 5th April, the shoe retailer is aiming to raise £25,000 for baby charity Tommy’s by donating 10p for every pair of feet that get measured using its free expert fitting service in store. The campaign aims to highlight the importance of wearing correctly fitted shoes and the ease of getting the family’s feet measured with Brantano, along with raising vital funds for life-saving research into miscarriage, stillbirth and premature births. To find out more, visit: www.brantano.co.uk/getmeasured
At Brantano, choosing correctly fitted shoes is a straightforward process that does not need to be expensive. All stores offer a free fitting service; with staff trained by top brands such as Clarks, Start Rite and Hush Puppies, and all offer a wide range of shoes to suit any budget. You’ll find them at the Willow Brook Centre, Bradley Stoke and with late opening times, getting the family’s feet measured has never been easier.
To be in with a chance of winning one of five £100 Brantano vouchers simply click HERE.
The competition closes on Sunday 27th April 2014 and the lucky winners will be announced on the Bradley Stoke Journal website on or before Friday 2nd May 2014.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021