Shoppers at the Willow Brook Centre in Bradley Stoke are in for a treat when they get the chance to meet a real superstar in the flesh – or rather in the metal – Titan the Robot.
The towering robot is coming to Willow Brook this half-term on Thursday (29th May) to perform three shows – at 11am, 12.30pm and 2pm.
Titan has worked alongside superstars including Rihanna, Will Smith and Jackie Chan. He has appeared on The Paul O’Grady Show, The Gadget Show, The National Movie Awards and Jools Holland’s Hootenanny. He has even carried the Olympic torch!
Shoppers can expect an unforgettable fast paced comedy show that involves a lot of audience interaction. Titan likes to make fun of various audience members, sing songs and, on occasion, he even likes to do a real robot dance.
Willow Brook Centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“We can’t wait to have a star as big as Titan visit Willow Brook. There is already a real buzz around the centre about the event.”
There will be a free robot craft workshop for children to enjoy running between 11am and 3pm.
Source: Press release issued on behalf of the Willow Brook Centre.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018