Police are appealing for witnesses to help their investigation into a fight which began on the number 73 bus at about 1.50am on Sunday 10th August.
The bus was travelling from Stokes Croft to Bradley Stoke
There was an altercation on the top deck of the bus shortly before it stopped in Marjoram Place, Bradley Stoke. When the bus stopped, a number of people got off and there was a fight in the street.
A 28-year-old man suffered facial injuries in the incident and a 25-year-old man has since been arrested on suspicion of assault causing actual bodily harm and bailed pending further enquiries.
Investigator Peter Miller said:
“We’re keen to hear from anyone who was on the number 73 bus at that time, or who was in Marjoram Place when the fight happened.”
“If you caught the bus that night or have any other information which could help our enquiries, please get in touch through our website, www.avonandsomerset.police.uk or by calling 101, quoting the reference 82028/14.”
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. They never ask your name or trace your call.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019