Bradley Stoke residents will be getting into the festive spirit next week as they’re treated to free mince pies and mulled wine at a Christmas celebration.
On Saturday 13th December, local families are invited to the Bridge Community Church Carol Service – a free family festive singalong at Bradley Stoke Community School.
Running from 4pm to 6pm, the afternoon will feature a community carol service, followed by free mince pies and mulled wine.
This event is hosted by Bridge Community Church, a local Church which meets at the school.
Nick Todd, Church leader, said:
“It’s a chance to remember all those well-loved Christmas carols and celebrate the real meaning of Christmas.”
Dave Baker, executive headteacher of Bradley Stoke Community School, said:
“As ever, we’re delighted to be working in partnership with Bridge Community Church to help bring the local community together and have some fun.”
• For an overview of all Christmas events in Bradley Stoke, see page 21 of December’s Bradley Stoke Journal magazine – out this weekend. Full details of all events can be found in our online What’s On guide. For timely event reminders, like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020