I’ve been reading about admissions to Bradley Stoke Community School (BSCS). Does anyone know what the furthest distance from the school of a successful applicant in the 2013 applications round was please?
I believe the information is available in an admissions print-out that you can read at schools and in local libraries but I’m not local (yet!;) and it’s not available online.
Last 5 posts in Education
- BSCS reveals phased timetable for all students returning to school - 26th February 2021
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020