Bradley Stoke Community School (BSCS) has announced the appointment of a headteacher for its new primary phase, due to open for Reception age children in September.
Sharon Clark, currently deputy headteacher at The Tynings Primary School in Staple Hill, will formally take up her new role at BSCS at Easter. She has a background in early years education, having spent five years as early years leader in a previous school, and has experience of teaching and leadership across the primary age range.
The recruitment process for a Reception class teacher is expected to commence shortly.
With South Gloucestershire Council’s deadline for primary school applications looming (15th January), BSCS is offering two further opportunities for parents/carers to visit the school:
- Tuesday 6th January at 6pm
- Wednesday 7th January at 9.30am
There is no need to book for the evening visit, but anyone wishing to join the tour on Wednesday is asked to book a place by calling 01454 868840 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new primary phase building at the Fiddlers Wood Lane site is beginning to take shape, with the steel framework having been recently erected (see photo below).
- BSCS Primary Phase Newsletter, Issue 1 [PDF]
- South Gloucestershire Council Primary School Admissions
Last 5 posts in Education
- BSCS reveals phased timetable for all students returning to school - 26th February 2021
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020