The Bradley Stoke Journal has vacancies for deliverers of its monthly magazine, distributed on the first weekend of every month.
We have immediate vacancies for deliverers to service two rounds in Bradley Stoke:
- Kemperleye Way (and roads off)
- Oaktree Crescent and Stanshaws Close
In each case, we are looking for someone who lives in the specified roads (or very close by). Minimum age: 14. First delivery: 28th February/1st March.
We are also looking for someone with their own (or a parent’s) transport, to act as holiday cover. For this role, you would need to be prepared to deliver anywhere in our circulation area, which covers the whole of Bradley Stoke and parts of Little Stoke and Stoke Lodge.
In the first instance, please express your interest by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your age (if under 18), tell us which street you live in and give a telephone number on which you can be contacted.
Last 5 posts in Jobs
- Newspaper deliverers sought for monthly rounds - 28th May 2014
- RAC call centre staff angry as firm slashes wages - 30th January 2013
- What does it take to get a job in Bradley Stoke? - 1st April 2012
- Argos begins recruitment for new Bradley Stoke store - 5th October 2011
- Bradley Stoke call centre to close with 300 job losses - 14th January 2010