Youngsters are in for a day of fabulous Easter fun at the Willow Brook Centre in Bradley Stoke this Wednesday (1st April).
The Easter Extravaganza organised by Willow Brook will have comedy walkabouts from Bread & Butter Theatre’s Pete and Ged Moss. The two hapless gardeners, along with their musical wheelbarrow full of colourful Easter eggs, will entertain shoppers with songs, jokes a plenty and a little bit of dancing too. The pair will be performing at intervals throughout the day.
Bradley Stoke Radio will be there to provide a party atmosphere. And there will be a free Make and Take workshop to make handprint chicks and bouncing hens to take home for Easter.
There will even be an Easter egg trail to win a chocolate treat. The event starts at 10.30am and finishes at 3.30pm.
Willow Brook Centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“I’m sure that everyone will love the entertainment from Pete and Ged Moss – they are bound to put everyone in the holiday mood for Easter.”
Source: Press release from the Willow Brook Centre.
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020