After four years of successfully organising a family Easter Ride, members of the Stokes Cycling Club are becoming pros and are raring to go for the next one.
The event is completely FREE and if you are stuck with ideas of what to do with the kids on Easter Sunday, then come and join us for a few hours of fun!
The last four years have seen numbers grow year on year, and for 2015 we hope to keep going with the tradition and it would be great if even more families come and see what we are all about.
There will be a choice of a 3 or 6 mile ride to which everyone is welcome. This is aimed at families including children of all ages, whether in trailers, tag-alongs, or on their own bikes.
To keep it fun, there will be a quiz and if you manage to answer all the questions then the top three winners will receive a rather tasty Easter Egg, sponsored by Wards Solicitors, who have kindly supported us again this year. For everyone who enters there will be a little treat for taking part.
Please come along on Sunday 5th April between 10am and 12pm to register. See you there!
Photo: Scene outside Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre at a previous Easter Bunny Bike Ride organised by the Stokes Cycling Club.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018