Youngsters and their dads will get the chance to try their hand at climbing at a special Father’s Day event organised by Willow Brook Centre.
This Saturday (20th June), Willow Brook will bring a 5.5 metre high climbing tower into the town square for children and adults to scale new heights for free. There will be a fully qualified instructor on hand so it is a great opportunity for youngsters to get a taste for climbing.
Any dads brave enough to get to the top of the tower will be rewarded with sweets.
Children will also be able to get creative and make dad a card he will cherish at a free make and take craft workshop.
Willow Brook Centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“We are looking forward to a fun day for dads and children on 20th June. It will be interesting to see how many Bradley Stoke dads will take up the challenge to get to the top of the tower.”
The event takes place in the town square from 11am to 3pm and is open to anyone over the age of five.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020