Youngsters and their dads will get the chance to try their hand at climbing at a special Father’s Day event organised by Willow Brook Centre.
This Saturday (20th June), Willow Brook will bring a 5.5 metre high climbing tower into the town square for children and adults to scale new heights for free. There will be a fully qualified instructor on hand so it is a great opportunity for youngsters to get a taste for climbing.
Any dads brave enough to get to the top of the tower will be rewarded with sweets.
Children will also be able to get creative and make dad a card he will cherish at a free make and take craft workshop.
Willow Brook Centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“We are looking forward to a fun day for dads and children on 20th June. It will be interesting to see how many Bradley Stoke dads will take up the challenge to get to the top of the tower.”
The event takes place in the town square from 11am to 3pm and is open to anyone over the age of five.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020