Ahoy there ship mates, the pirates are taking over the Willow Brook shopping centre in Bradley Stoke on Thursday 6th August for a fun-packed day of swashbuckling fun.
The pirates land at 11am when children can meet and take a selfie with one of the UK’s leading Captain Jack Sparrow lookalikes. He will be looking for apprentice pirates to join his crew.
There will be walkabouts throughout the day from the comedy duo Pirates of Menspants. The two dashing, bearded, sea shanty-singing pirates will recruit new shipmates aboard their barnacle covered ship.
There will also be a free pirate-themed craft workshop for children.
Willow Brook centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“We are looking forward to welcoming the pirates aboard the HMS Willow Brook. I’m sure the young pirates of Bradley Stoke will be ready to join Captain Jack’s crew.”
The event runs until 3pm.
Source: Press release from the Willow Brook Centre.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020