Ahoy there ship mates, the pirates are taking over the Willow Brook shopping centre in Bradley Stoke on Thursday 6th August for a fun-packed day of swashbuckling fun.
The pirates land at 11am when children can meet and take a selfie with one of the UK’s leading Captain Jack Sparrow lookalikes. He will be looking for apprentice pirates to join his crew.
There will be walkabouts throughout the day from the comedy duo Pirates of Menspants. The two dashing, bearded, sea shanty-singing pirates will recruit new shipmates aboard their barnacle covered ship.
There will also be a free pirate-themed craft workshop for children.
Willow Brook centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“We are looking forward to welcoming the pirates aboard the HMS Willow Brook. I’m sure the young pirates of Bradley Stoke will be ready to join Captain Jack’s crew.”
The event runs until 3pm.
Source: Press release from the Willow Brook Centre.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021