Ahoy there ship mates, the pirates are taking over the Willow Brook shopping centre in Bradley Stoke on Thursday 6th August for a fun-packed day of swashbuckling fun.
The pirates land at 11am when children can meet and take a selfie with one of the UK’s leading Captain Jack Sparrow lookalikes. He will be looking for apprentice pirates to join his crew.
There will be walkabouts throughout the day from the comedy duo Pirates of Menspants. The two dashing, bearded, sea shanty-singing pirates will recruit new shipmates aboard their barnacle covered ship.
There will also be a free pirate-themed craft workshop for children.
Willow Brook centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“We are looking forward to welcoming the pirates aboard the HMS Willow Brook. I’m sure the young pirates of Bradley Stoke will be ready to join Captain Jack’s crew.”
The event runs until 3pm.
Source: Press release from the Willow Brook Centre.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020