Tesco has revealed plans to open Dorothy Perkins and Burton outlets on the mezzanine (upper) floor of its Bradley Stoke Extra store.
The new stores will be constructed in the space that is currently occupied by the consumer electronics department and the Tesco Phone shop.
Tesco’s own F&F brand clothing will continue to be sold in the area that it currently occupies (on the right when reaching the top of the ‘up’ escalator).
The Tesco Phone shop will be relocated to an area near the tobacco kiosk on the ground floor. Electrical goods are also moving to the ground floor, although it is understood that a smaller range will be carried.
The Tesco Click & Collect desk is moving to the rear of the store, near the photo processing concession.
It is understood that the Dorothy Perkins and Burton outlets will open on 12th October.
Images: Artist’s impressions on display at the Tesco Extra store (click to enlarge).
Source: Public display within the Tesco Extra store. All information subject to confirmation.
• In a reader poll conducted by The Journal during August and September 2013, a ‘clothing store’ was the second-highest ranked type of store that participants said they would like to see open at the Willow Brook Centre.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook Centre all lit up for Christmas - November 25th, 2016
- Dragons fly into Willow Brook for Halloween - October 24th, 2016
- New greengrocer now trading at Willow Brook - October 24th, 2016
- Willow Brook Centre sold for £88.8 million - August 12th, 2016
- Holy Stoke! Batmobile to visit Willow Brook - July 25th, 2016
Share this article: