The emergency services were called to attend a road traffic incident on Brook Way, Bradley Stoke this afternoon (Thursday 1st October) in which a car flipped over near the junction with Merryweather Close.
Police and paramedics attended the scene at around 1.30pm and found a red VW Polo lying on its roof and causing an obstruction to southbound traffic.
A police spokesperson later reported that the driver had climbed out of the vehicle and had not sustained any serious injuries.
Police officers and PCSOs directed the traffic whilst the incident was being dealt with.
A message on The Stokes and Severnside police Twitter feed at 3.17pm reported:
“Accident dealt with on Brook way. No offences. #drive safely.”
Read more: Discussion on the BSJ Facebook page.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - January 23rd, 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - November 15th, 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - July 30th, 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - July 8th, 2019
- New year starts without a single PCSO in the Stokes - February 12th, 2019