The emergency services were called to attend a road traffic incident on Brook Way, Bradley Stoke this afternoon (Thursday 1st October) in which a car flipped over near the junction with Merryweather Close.
Police and paramedics attended the scene at around 1.30pm and found a red VW Polo lying on its roof and causing an obstruction to southbound traffic.
A police spokesperson later reported that the driver had climbed out of the vehicle and had not sustained any serious injuries.
Police officers and PCSOs directed the traffic whilst the incident was being dealt with.
A message on The Stokes and Severnside police Twitter feed at 3.17pm reported:
“Accident dealt with on Brook way. No offences. #drive safely.”
Read more: Discussion on the BSJ Facebook page.
Last 5 posts in Police
- MP discusses Bradley Stoke burglaries with police inspector and residents - April 14th, 2017
- Over 200 attend public meeting with police after surge in burglaries in Bradley Stoke - February 13th, 2017
- Burglar arrested in Bradley Stoke jailed for four years after admitting multiple offences - February 4th, 2017
- Bradley Stoke councillor calls public meeting to discuss surge in burglaries - January 23rd, 2017
- Bradley Stoke burglary thought to be linked to others on same day in neighbouring areas - January 19th, 2017
Share this article:
Tags: road traffic accident