Several children were selected for their outstanding perseverance, and are pictured above with Ben (click image to enlarge).
The children were thoroughly inspired, and got a chance to hold Ben’s silver medal from the Beijing Games in 2008 and his bronze medal from the London 2012 Games.
Meadowbrook sports coach Deborah Kumar-Benjamin said:
“We must all remember to be the best we can be. Thanks to all the staff for an amazing morning!”
This article originally appeared in the November 2015 edition of the Bradley Stoke Journal news magazine, delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH, to 9,500 homes in Bradley Stoke, Little Stoke and Stoke Lodge. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in Sport
- Local runner pulls out all the stops to help visually impaired access his sport - March 7th, 2017
- Get running with Sole Sisters in the new year! - January 8th, 2017
- McDonald’s boost for local grassroots team - December 18th, 2016
- Thrilling stage of RAC rally in Bradley Stoke - December 7th, 2016
- Local runner’s century of half marathons - November 30th, 2016
Share this article: