Pupils at Bradley Stoke’s newest primary school, the ‘primary phase’ at Bradley Stoke Community School (BSCS), have celebrated the end of their inaugural term with a traditional nativity performance. Pupils treated their audience to a selection of songs and beautifully read lines, with an array of shepherds, angels, a baby Jesus and, of course, a star!
The school’s membership of the Olympus Academy Trust meant that pupils enjoyed a visit to another Trust school, Meadowbrook Primary, to watch their dress rehearsals. Meadowbrook pupils returned to enjoy the BSCS dress rehearsal and provided a lovely confidence boost ahead of the much anticipated performance to families.
Sharon Clark, BSCS primary phase headteacher, said:
“Thank you to those parents and carers who attended the event! We are exceptionally proud of our pupils, who have thoroughly enjoyed their performances. They have demonstrated confidence, creativity and enthusiasm, no matter how big or small their part.”
Source: Press release from Bradley Stoke Community School.
Last 5 posts in Education
- BSCS reveals phased timetable for all students returning to school - 26th February 2021
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020