Pupils at Bradley Stoke’s newest primary school, the ‘primary phase’ at Bradley Stoke Community School (BSCS), have celebrated the end of their inaugural term with a traditional nativity performance. Pupils treated their audience to a selection of songs and beautifully read lines, with an array of shepherds, angels, a baby Jesus and, of course, a star!
The school’s membership of the Olympus Academy Trust meant that pupils enjoyed a visit to another Trust school, Meadowbrook Primary, to watch their dress rehearsals. Meadowbrook pupils returned to enjoy the BSCS dress rehearsal and provided a lovely confidence boost ahead of the much anticipated performance to families.
Sharon Clark, BSCS primary phase headteacher, said:
“Thank you to those parents and carers who attended the event! We are exceptionally proud of our pupils, who have thoroughly enjoyed their performances. They have demonstrated confidence, creativity and enthusiasm, no matter how big or small their part.”
Source: Press release from Bradley Stoke Community School.
Last 5 posts in Education
- Ofsted report sees Wheatfield step up a grade - April 20th, 2017
- Wheatfield parent wins PlayPod funding from Greencore Dragons - April 10th, 2017
- Aardman Live at Bowsland Green Primary - March 19th, 2017
- Trust warns of looming funding crisis at BSCS - March 17th, 2017
- Local school seeks to build relationships with local employers - March 10th, 2017
Share this article: