A group of local business people who were meeting as the Bradley Stoke Small Business Forum, held a launch event for their new group in on Monday 14th March.
The launch of the new Bristol Small Business Forum was designed to showcase the informal networking group, and provide an opportunity for a wider audience to experience the benefits of membership of the group.
Local public speaker Julian Okoye started the proceedings with his enthralling talk on “How judo helped me in public speaking: tips for small businesses” and international digital marketing expert Neil Wilkins gave a brilliant introduction to successful social media marketing.
The Bristol Small Business Forum will meet on the second Monday of every month at 6.30pm at Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre. There is a small annual membership fee, but no cost to attend meetings. Any Bristol business is welcome to attend twice as a guest before deciding whether to join. There is no need to book in, people are welcome to just turn up on the night.
The next meetings are:
- Monday 11th April; Speaker: Chris Harding – “Using Video in your marketing”
- Monday 9th May; Speaker: Mark Stonham – “LinkedIn”
- Monday 13th June; Speaker: Anne Miller – “The meaning of success”
For more information please contact Richard Wilcox (Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo reproduced by kind permission of Simon Camper.
This article originally appeared in the April 2016 edition of the Bradley Stoke Journal news magazine, delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH, to 9,500 homes in Bradley Stoke, Little Stoke and Stoke Lodge. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in Business
- Young Enterprise success for local company - July 3rd, 2016
- Mayor and locals grab a slice of the action at Bradley Stoke's Hollow Tree - January 29th, 2016
- Local leisure centre operator Circadian Trust marks tenth anniversary - January 11th, 2016
- Dunkley’s named top independent firm in SW - January 8th, 2016
- Westcoast Properties opens North Bristol office - July 23rd, 2015
Share this article: