Police have issued a description of a man they’d like to trace following three overnight burglaries in Bradley Stoke.
Between Tuesday 12th April and Thursday 14th April, there have been three incidents – two in Great Meadow Road (as reported yesterday by The Journal) and the third in Breaches Gate.
In all the incidents, the residents were at home asleep at the time of the burglary, and in one incident the offender was disturbed by the homeowner.
The man is described as having olive skin, 5ft 10ins, and of slim build, wearing a purple flat peak cap, a large padded jacket in the style of a body warmer with a hood underneath, dark trousers and dark shoes.
If you recognise the description, or saw or heard anything suspicious in the Bradley Stoke area around the times of these incidents, please call 101 and quote crime reference 5216079101
If you don’t want to speak to the police, you can call the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org
Police are advising residents to follow the usual crime prevention advice, including ensuring windows are kept closed and all doors locked overnight and keys are taken out of the doors and kept away from letter boxes and windows.
For more crime prevention tips, visit the Securing your Property page on the Avon and Somerset Police website.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - 8th July 2019