The Willow Brook Centre is celebrating the release of the new ‘Alice Through the Looking Glass’ film with an Alice themed spectacular on Tuesday 31st May.
Bradley Stoke youngsters are in for a wonderful day of free craft with lots of amazing Alice characters appearing in the shopping centre throughout the day.
There will be fun and slapstick from a pair of giant playing cards. The acrobatic duo will perform three tumbling walkabouts around Willow Brook.
Children can also meet the rather silly stilt walking Mad Hatter and Alice at the event. The Queen of Hearts will also be there towering above shoppers and being impossible.
There will be a Wonderland craft workshop outside Card Factory for youngsters to get creative making Mad Hatter’s hats and fluffy flamingoes, plus an Alice trail around Willow Brook to find the white rabbits hidden in the shops to win a sweet treat.
Centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“We are looking forward to a curiouser and curiouser day of impossible Alice themed fun. There will be lots of unusual and colourful sights to see.”
The event runs from 11am to 3pm.
This article originally appeared in the June 2016 edition of the Bradley Stoke Journal news magazine, delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH, to 9,500 homes in Bradley Stoke, Little Stoke and Stoke Lodge. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019