The Journal is pleased to announce that Davina Smythe is the lucky winner of our exclusive prize draw to win a year’s free membership at the Anytime Fitness gym at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre.
The free prize draw was featured in the May 2016 edition of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine and on our website, and the winner’s name was drawn out of the hat by Andy Wynn, manager of the Willow Brook Centre.
Davina, a mum of two who lives in Bradley Stoke and teaches at a local school, said she was surprised but delighted to win the prize.
Speaking after she had been presented with her prize by Anytime Fitness club manager Charlotte Maggs, Davina said:
“I used to go to the gym before having a family, so this is a great opportunity to get back into it.”
Davina added that she took up running for fitness about a year ago and recently took part in the Bradley Stoke 10k. She hopes to make use of her new gym pass “two or three times a week”.
Anytime Fitness is situated on the first floor of the town square complex, above Costa Coffee, Greggs, Taylors Estate Agents and KFC. Access is via a door in the passageway between KFC and Harvester.
Photo: Davina Smythe (left) receives her membership card from Charlotte Maggs, club manager at Anytime Fitness Bradley Stoke
Related link: Gyms & Health Clubs in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020