Police are appealing for witnesses following a road traffic collision in Bradley Stoke in which a cyclist suffered multiple injuries.
The incident took place at approximately 7.35am yesterday (Wednesday 17th August) on the roundabout junction with Savages Wood Road and Bradley Stoke Way (near Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre).
A car, believed to be a burgundy Mercedes A-Class, drove out of Savages Wood Road and collided with a cyclist who was on the roundabout heading towards Aztec West.
The driver got out the car initially and then drove off. He is described as a white man in his 20s.
The cyclist suffered several fractures to his pelvis, arm and thumb as a result of the collision.
Anyone who witnessed this incident or has any information regarding it, is ask to contact the police now on 101 and quote log number 140 of 17/8.
Source: Press release from Avon and Somerset Police.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - January 23rd, 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - November 15th, 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - July 30th, 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - July 8th, 2019
- New year starts without a single PCSO in the Stokes - February 12th, 2019