Police are appealing for witnesses following a road traffic collision in Bradley Stoke in which a cyclist suffered multiple injuries.
The incident took place at approximately 7.35am yesterday (Wednesday 17th August) on the roundabout junction with Savages Wood Road and Bradley Stoke Way (near Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre).
A car, believed to be a burgundy Mercedes A-Class, drove out of Savages Wood Road and collided with a cyclist who was on the roundabout heading towards Aztec West.
The driver got out the car initially and then drove off. He is described as a white man in his 20s.
The cyclist suffered several fractures to his pelvis, arm and thumb as a result of the collision.
Anyone who witnessed this incident or has any information regarding it, is ask to contact the police now on 101 and quote log number 140 of 17/8.
Source: Press release from Avon and Somerset Police.
Last 5 posts in Police
- MP discusses Bradley Stoke burglaries with police inspector and residents - April 14th, 2017
- Over 200 attend public meeting with police after surge in burglaries in Bradley Stoke - February 13th, 2017
- Burglar arrested in Bradley Stoke jailed for four years after admitting multiple offences - February 4th, 2017
- Bradley Stoke councillor calls public meeting to discuss surge in burglaries - January 23rd, 2017
- Bradley Stoke burglary thought to be linked to others on same day in neighbouring areas - January 19th, 2017
Share this article:
Tags: road traffic accident