Families will be able to meet two beautiful baby dragons at a special Halloween event in Bradley Stoke this half-term.
The young dragons, or whelps as they are known, will be the stars of the Willow Brook Centre’s free Halloween Spooktacular on Friday 28th October.
The infant European dragons or Draco Occidentalis hatched in a small sanctuary in Wales, are known for their distinctive shape, gentle disposition and enthusiastic love of sausages.
These delightful creatures will be making three appearances with their mystical handlers during the day so everyone will get a chance to see them close up and learn a bit more about dragonology.
They will be joined by an amiable stilt-walking Devil and Witch pair, who will roam the centre trying not to scare anyone too much.
There will also be a free craft workshop for youngsters to make dragons and spooky masks. And there will be a spooky trail to win a Halloween treat.
Willow Brook Centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“We are looking forward to a magical Halloween Spooktacular. The baby dragons are sure to charm everyone at this year’s event.”
The event runs from 11am to 3pm.
Source: Press release from the Willow Brook Centre.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019