Just in time for half-term, Jimmy Deane’s Fruit, Veg & Salad has today (Monday 24th October) commenced trading in the town square at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre.
Jimmy Deane’s will be open every Monday, Friday and Saturday, selling a full range of fresh produce with stock carefully selected by hand to ensure the best quality.
The local greengrocer has several thriving pitches around the South West including Yate Shopping Centre, Bath, UWE Bristol and Devizes.
Owner Jimmy, 36, says:
“We pride ourselves on providing fresh, quality produce with value for money every day. I am really excited about bringing what we do to Bradley Stoke to help keep the town healthy. It’s really important to eat fresh and we believe that everyone should have the option of getting their fruit and veg locally and independently.”
The business was founded by Jimmy’s father in 1970 and has been going strong ever since. With many years of experience, Jimmy says they are able to give “valuable advice and a friendly and personal service to customers”.
“The competition from the bigger retailers is really tough now, but we continue to work hard and adapt the way we work to keep our customers coming back. We hope this will continue here in the town.”
Pop along to the stall between 8am and 5pm Monday, Friday and Saturday to see for yourself!
Photo: Jimmy Deane’s staff members George (left) and Freddie at the Willow Brook Centre stall today.
• Check out the Jimmy Deane’s Fruit, Veg & Salad page on Facebook for a special opening offer.
Source: Press release from Jimmy Deane’s Fruit, Veg & Salad.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019