A motorcyclist needed medical treatment after a crash in Bradley Stoke last night (Friday 2nd December).
Fire crews from Patchway, Avonmouth and Southmead were called at 9.14pm to reports of a collision between a motorcycle and a car on Brook Way, which resulted in the car catching fire.
A firefighter wearing breathing apparatus used a high pressure hose reel to extinguish the blaze.
The motorcyclist was handed over to the care of the ambulance service, while fire service crews made the scene safe.
Source: Avon Fire and Rescue Service
Readers commenting on an unrelated story (about an accident at the other end of Brook Way at around 8pm) on the BSJ Facebook page said the above incident had occurred near the Hollow Tree public house.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Council’s U-turn means street lights will stay on all night – but not until 2026 for Bradley Stoke! - February 18th, 2017
- Future of town centre plot remains uncertain - February 15th, 2017
- Three Brooks nature group report for January - February 11th, 2017
- Six months of tunnelling work to begin soon in Three Brooks nature reserve - February 10th, 2017
- New opening hours at Bradley Stoke Library - February 7th, 2017
Share this article:
Tags: road traffic collision