A motorcyclist needed medical treatment after a crash in Bradley Stoke last night (Friday 2nd December).
Fire crews from Patchway, Avonmouth and Southmead were called at 9.14pm to reports of a collision between a motorcycle and a car on Brook Way, which resulted in the car catching fire.
A firefighter wearing breathing apparatus used a high pressure hose reel to extinguish the blaze.
The motorcyclist was handed over to the care of the ambulance service, while fire service crews made the scene safe.
Source: Avon Fire and Rescue Service
Readers commenting on an unrelated story (about an accident at the other end of Brook Way at around 8pm) on the BSJ Facebook page said the above incident had occurred near the Hollow Tree public house.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Grants available to help set up new community groups in Bradley Stoke - March 22nd, 2017
- Bailey’s school says: "Let’s CAP cancer" - March 16th, 2017
- Great fun for kids and adults: Library’s new Spanish Rhyme Time - March 15th, 2017
- Nominations open for Stars of the Stokes 2017 - March 11th, 2017
- MetroBus project: February progress report - March 10th, 2017
Share this article:
Tags: road traffic collision