Police are appealing for information after thieves broke into a home in Winsbury Way, Bradley Stoke and stole jewellery, a tablet computer and a digital camera.
The burglary happened between 5.45pm and 8pm on Friday 16th December. The thieves smashed a rear patio door to gain entry.
They made off with gold jewellery including a ring, engagement rings and bangles (all pictured) as well as earrings, watches by brands Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors and Tissot, and a silver Lakshmi Ganesh.
Investigating officer Dai Nicholas said:
“The family were only out for a couple of hours when this break-in happened. We’ve carried out house-to-house enquiries in the area, crime scene investigators have examined the property and we’ve offered home security advice.
“I’d like to hear from anyone who saw anyone suspicious in the area, who spotted an unfamiliar vehicle or who heard breaking glass at around that time.”
Anyone with any information which could help police enquiries is asked to get in touch online, www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/contact, or by calling 101, quoting reference 5216279301.
Alternatively ring the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. They never ask your name or trace your call.
Source: Press Release from Avon and Somerset Police.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Over 200 attend public meeting with police after surge in burglaries in Bradley Stoke - February 13th, 2017
- Burglar arrested in Bradley Stoke jailed for four years after admitting multiple offences - February 4th, 2017
- Bradley Stoke councillor calls public meeting to discuss surge in burglaries - January 23rd, 2017
- Bradley Stoke burglary thought to be linked to others on same day in neighbouring areas - January 19th, 2017
- Appeal after safe stolen in Woodlands Park burglary - December 8th, 2016
Share this article: