Police are appealing for information after thieves broke into a home in Winsbury Way, Bradley Stoke and stole jewellery, a tablet computer and a digital camera.
The burglary happened between 5.45pm and 8pm on Friday 16th December. The thieves smashed a rear patio door to gain entry.
They made off with gold jewellery including a ring, engagement rings and bangles (all pictured) as well as earrings, watches by brands Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors and Tissot, and a silver Lakshmi Ganesh.
Investigating officer Dai Nicholas said:
“The family were only out for a couple of hours when this break-in happened. We’ve carried out house-to-house enquiries in the area, crime scene investigators have examined the property and we’ve offered home security advice.
“I’d like to hear from anyone who saw anyone suspicious in the area, who spotted an unfamiliar vehicle or who heard breaking glass at around that time.”
Anyone with any information which could help police enquiries is asked to get in touch online, www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/contact, or by calling 101, quoting reference 5216279301.
Alternatively ring the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. They never ask your name or trace your call.
Source: Press Release from Avon and Somerset Police.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - 8th July 2019