A popular car boot sale that takes place near Bradley Stoke is due to re-open for the 2017 season this weekend.
The weekly Trench Lane Boot Sale, held on Sundays on a farmland site opposite the entrance to Woodlands Golf Club [BS32 4JZ, map], will open for the first time this year on Sunday 7th May.
As in previous years, the sale will open to buyers at 7am. Trading goes on until around 3pm, although the number of buyers usually drops off after midday. Sellers are charged £7 for a car or £10 for a van.
For buyers, there is an entrance charge of £1 for a car or 50p for a pedestrian.
Free parking is provided in adjacent fields.
The organisers ask sellers to arrive no earlier than 6am (when the site opens), to avoid traffic queues forming on Trench Lane.
The final sale in 2017 will take place on Sunday 24th September.
Related link: Markets in and around Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020