A popular car boot sale that takes place near Bradley Stoke is due to re-open for the 2017 season this weekend.
The weekly Trench Lane Boot Sale, held on Sundays on a farmland site opposite the entrance to Woodlands Golf Club [BS32 4JZ, map], will open for the first time this year on Sunday 7th May.
As in previous years, the sale will open to buyers at 7am. Trading goes on until around 3pm, although the number of buyers usually drops off after midday. Sellers are charged £7 for a car or £10 for a van.
For buyers, there is an entrance charge of £1 for a car or 50p for a pedestrian.
Free parking is provided in adjacent fields.
The organisers ask sellers to arrive no earlier than 6am (when the site opens), to avoid traffic queues forming on Trench Lane.
The final sale in 2017 will take place on Sunday 24th September.
Related link: Markets in and around Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021