I read with interest in the May issue of the BSJ magazine that the new owners of the airfield want to build a 10- and 30-storey building. This reminds me of a 1985 drama called ‘Blott on the Landscape’. I will be objecting to this and I would urge others to do the same.
The 30-storey block will be six times higher that the surrounding buildings and will I believe will be the tallest building in the whole of Bristol. I can see no reason for either the 10- or 30-storey buildings, unless, of course, they want to make mega money. Should hate to think of the extra traffic this size building will generate.
More information and related links:
Last 5 posts in Planning
- McDonald's presses on with third planning application for advertising signage - April 22nd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020
- Permission granted for McDonald's and Starbucks drive-throughs at Willow Brook - January 16th, 2020
- Might golf course homes scheme now resurface? - October 30th, 2019
- West of England councils told to start again on strategic housing plan - October 14th, 2019