The next Community Engagement Forum (CEF) for Bradley Stoke and Stoke Lodge takes places at 7pm on Thursday 12th October, at Baileys Court Activity Centre, Baileys Court Road, Bradley Stoke BS32 8BH.
Community Engagement Forums, previously known as Safer and Stronger Community Groups are about listening and responding to local people’s real issues. People in their communities know best what works for them and what their real needs are.
Items on the agenda for the meeting include:
- Speeding in Stean Bridge Road
Representatives from Avon and Somerset Police and Avon Fire & Rescue are also expected to be in attendance to provide updates.
Items from previous meetings that may be discussed again include recently installed advisory white lines in Foxfield Avenue and Ellan Hay Road; parking issues in Bourton Avenue; the recruitment of community speedwatch volunteers; and disabled access at the Three Brooks Local Nature Reserve.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020