Live music, children’s entertainers, fairground rides and Santa’s grotto will greet shoppers at the live turn-on of the Willow Brook Centre’s Christmas lights.
The festivities will begin at midday on Saturday 18th November, with the big switch-on happening at 5pm.
A Robbie Williams tribute act will entertain the crowds during the afternoon; there will also be music in the mall and town square, courtesy of Bradley Stoke Radio and Jelli Records.
Manager at the Willow Brook Centre, Andy Wynn, said:
“We’re really looking forward to this fun, family day out, where people can enjoy hours of entertainment before our big switch-on. We’ve organised a range of activities for all ages, so there will be plenty for everyone to do.”
Characters from children’s favourite Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom will be live on stage at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm, as well as at 4.40pm ready for the live switch-on of the lights.
Wandering entertainers will amuse shoppers and there will be a face painter and crafts table for the youngsters.
The elves will open Santa’s grotto from 10am, so boys and girls will be able to step inside to meet Father Christmas.
“Shoppers and guests are more than welcome to stay and enjoy the activities after the big switch-on. We’ve got fairground rides in the town square that will continue into the evening.”
More info: What’s On at the Willow Brook Centre
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019