Would you or someone you know benefit from learning or improving their computer skills?
In a relaxed and friendly environment, with approachable and patient tutors, you will be able to learn the following skills:
- Use the Internet to search for information, shop safely online, book holidays, flights, hotels and other activities
- Use email to send and read messages and add attachments
- Create documents such as letters and posters
- Learn about ICT, safety and security when working online
Courses start in late January 2019 at the following venues:
- Monday – Winterbourne Library (starts 28/01/19)
- Tuesday – Downend Library (starts 29/01/19)
- Wednesday – Emersons Green Library (starts 30/01/19)
- Wednesday – Bradley Stoke Library (starts 30/01/19)
All courses take place over 17 weeks, for 3 hours a week.
If you would like to book or have any questions please contact Susannah Griffiths on 0117 909 2272; email@example.com or pop into your preferred venue and speak to a librarian.
More details: Part-time courses (SGS College)
This article originally appeared in the January 2019 issue of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine (on page 18). The magazine is delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH (except August), to ALL 8,700 homes in Bradley Stoke. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in Education
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020
- Primary school children presented with award for local litter pick - 15th February 2020