Two arrests were made following a reported assault incident in Kemperleye Way, Bradley Stoke on the night of Saturday 20th March.
Police investigations continued on the following Sunday morning, with a short section of Kemperleye Way remaining sealed off with blue and white tape at a point near the Somerby Close junction.
Reports on social media spoke of police conducting house-to-house enquiries and searching front gardens.
A police spokesperson told the Journal:
“We received a call shortly before 11.15pm on Saturday 20th March to attend an incident in Bradley Stoke.”
“A man was reported to have been assaulted in the Kemperleye Way area and sustained cuts and bruises.”
“Two males, aged 20 and 24, were subsequently arrested. They have since been released under investigation.”
Anyone with information about what happened is asked to call 101 and give reference number 5221059997.
Related link: Police in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Police
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - 8th July 2019