A popular car boot sale that takes place near Bradley Stoke has reopened for the 2021 season following a prolonged break due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The weekly Trench Lane Boot Sale, held on Sundays on a farmland site opposite the entrance to Woodlands Golf Club [BS32 4JZ, map], reopened on Sunday 25th July 2021 and will continue until the end of October.
As in previous years, the sale opens to buyers at 7am. Trading goes on until around 3pm, although the number of buyers usually drops off after midday. Sellers are charged £7 for a car or £10 for a van.
In a change for 2021, sellers are asked to have payment ready when entering the site.
For buyers, there is an entrance charge of £1 for a car or 50p for a pedestrian. Free parking is provided in adjacent fields.
The organisers ask sellers to arrive no earlier than 6am (when the site opens), to avoid traffic queues forming on Trench Lane.
The final sale this year will take place on Sunday 31st October 2021.
For the latest news on the Trench Lane Car Boot Sale, visit the Markets page on this website.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Lake desilting work set to start in November - 23rd October 2021
- Tesco criticised for poor publicity over temporary closure of Baileys Court store - 22nd October 2021
- Latest news from our local Lions Clubs - 14th October 2021
- Bradley Stoke WI back meeting ‘face-to-face’ - 12th October 2021
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2021 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 1st October 2021