Enter our exclusive prize draw to win a year’s free membership at Bradley Stoke’s Anytime Fitness gym.
Enter our exclusive free prize draw before 31st May 2016 for a chance of winning a year’s free membership of the Anytime Fitness gym at the Willow Brook Centre, Bradley Stoke. Your membership allows you to use any of the 3,000+ Anytime Fitness gyms around the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Other benefits of your Anytime Fitness include:
- A Safe and Secure Environment: State-of-the-art security system
- FREE fitness Orientation: Every new member is entitled to one!
- State-of-the-art Equipment with extensive free weights
- A fun Workout: Personal viewing screens on cardio equipment
- Personal Training at affordable rates
- Club Culture: We know your name and have lots of FUN
For more information, visit the Anytime Fitness website:
Terms and Conditions of the Free Prize Draw
- The competition is promoted by Anytime Fitness, Willow Brook Centre, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 8EF.
- The competition closes at midnight (BST) on 31st May 2016.
- Entries can only be made online, using the form below.
- One entry per person.
- Automated entries will be discarded.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of Anytime Fitness and the Bradley Stoke Journal and their immediate families are not permitted to take part.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize of a year’s free membership.
- The winner will be notified by telephone on or before Tuesday 7th June 2016.
- The winner’s name will be published on the Bradley Stoke Journal website on or before Tuesday 7th June 2016 and in the July 2016 edition of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine.
- By entering the competition, you give permission for Anytime Fitness to contact you by email or telephone, for marketing purposes.
Entry Form for the Free Prize Draw
Entries have now closed.
Davina Smythe was announced as the the lucky winner of the Anytime Fitness (May 2016) competition on Tuesday 7th June 2016: